Trashlight Vision is back!
Official Press Release Trashlight Vision c/o Mama Trash Promotions, Inc.
The legendary punk n'roll band, Trashlight Vision will be performing for the first time in over 5 years on Thursday, September 29th at the Legendary Dobbs in their home town of Philadelphia, PA. This is the first time the original line up of Acey Slade, Steve Haley, Roger "Rags" Segal and Lenny Thomas, have played together since 2006 and are doing so as a fund raiser for their friend and final TLV drummer, Jonny Chops (also of Wednesday 13 and Anti-Product).
"Johnny went through emergency brain surgery to remove a very rare tumor in his cerebellum back in July and we want to do all we can to raise money to help him get through this difficult time." Says Acey Slade.
Event Line Up:
9pm The Keefs
9:50pm End Of An Era
11:30pm Trashlight Vision
12:30am All Star Jam
All proceeds of the event will be given to Jonny Chops directly. In addition to a killer line up, raffles will be available at the show to raise additional funds for Jonny's expenses.
Raffle Items will be available and given away at the show! Tickets are $5 per item! Here are the killer packages up for grabs!
1. $100 Gift certificate at Over The Top! www.overthetopzone.com
2. $100 Gift certificate at Tru Blu Tatu in Bristol, PA! 215-788-5314
3. A killer package of kreepy merchandise courtesy of Eric Pigors at www.toxictoons.com
4. Two signed 8x10 photos of Go Go Amy!
5. A package of TLV memorabilia courtesy of Richie Riot!
6. Jonny Chops' drum set!!! A 1996 Tama Rockstar standard set. Aqua green 4pc with a 14x5 snare drum! Jonny will throw in lessons as well!
7. Steve Haley's leather jacket circa TLV courtesy of Richie Riot!
8. A free bass/guitar lesson courtesy of Steve Haley!
9. Anti-Product shirt and CD!
10. Two free tickets to the Michael Monroe show on September 30th at the Troc in Philly!
11. Two free hours of tattoo work by artist, Dustin Jude at Mark My Flesh Tattoo!
12. A photo shoot with Steve Prue!